August 30, 2005

There aren't the words right now to describe how happy I am!! I have users on my wiki!! One of them has even made an edit!!!!!

I can't even think of a good quote to use as a title, which is a mark of how happy I am, as is the inordinate number of exclamation marks I am using in this post!!!!!!!

And on top of that the prospect of an evening in with the CC and Dungeons & Dragons on DVD. Truly, what more does a girl need to be happy? Wikizens, a Cute Canadian, and bad movies.

I could die right now. I'd rather not, but I could.

5 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Blogger invisiblepsychomoose said...

Wikizens?? No, I forbid it, that's just too cutsie. You must come up with another name immediately.

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Cas said...

Sorry, but Wikizens is the term I keep coming across in all the literature.

Seriously.

Posh academic people, using the term 'Wikizen'.

But if you could suggest something better, I could see if I can sneak it into the thesis somehow?

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Jackson B said...

wikiplebs

wikichita linesmen/women/people

wikibitants

wikitants

wikiders

wikity wikity woop woops

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger Jackson B said...

oh I forgot wikidemics

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger invisiblepsychomoose said...

you know better than to trust anything posh academics say... after all, I'm one of them!

wikians

wikers (wikkers)

wiki-ites

wikites

wikonians

 

Post a Comment

<< Home