May 23, 2005

rules are made to be broken. or stabbed with a pointy shoe.

Briefly, a request: if you're going to email me (and I like email, I really do, and all evidence to the contrary I do eventually reply), please let me know an address I can reply to?
-points at RIB in particular-
Tried to respond. Can't. No email addy. Bad RIB...
And whilst I'm on the subject, Ceres, can you let me have a current email address so I can communicate with you? -flutters eyelashes- pretty please?

That's it. Did say it was going to be brief. I'm off to the shops to get some pretty flowers for my room (I gave up on anyone else buying me flowers aeons ago). Not an essential, but something to do other than work. Toodles.

9 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous RIB said...

I dunno why, but G-Mail doesn't like sticking my email addy up... Never have that problem with sending to other email accounts...

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous RIB said...

...and there are people out there who would buy you flowers.... :)

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Cas said...

Exist they may, but to date they haven't bought me any, and I'm not holding my breath for Johnny Depp to see the light. I am sure they have shocking taste anyway, and would probably get me something I'm allergic too, I'd rather buy my own, thank you very much.

 
At 8:30 PM, Anonymous RIB said...

Hmmm... my comment disappeared....

 
At 12:49 PM, Anonymous moose said...

must have been pixies... the little scamps

 
At 1:21 PM, Anonymous RIB said...

:O

Cas has pixies???

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous RIB said...

So, Cas, did you get my email addie?

 
At 8:16 PM, Anonymous moose said...

Re: Cas and the pixies
It's a sensitive topic, she doesn't like to talk about it

 
At 8:18 PM, Anonymous RIB said...

I guessed as much, which is why I didn't repeat what I'd said. I hope I haven't upset her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home